Sea kayak stability meets whitewater maneuverability. Stable enough for beginners on day trips, the Delphin has enough cargo room to manage an overnight trip as well. The design will delight advanced users: it tracks like a touring craft on the flat, yet spins like a whitewater boat when you’re dodging through tide races and over falls. The bow resurfaces quickly to punch through waves on the way out and resist pearling on the way in.
- Made of CoreLite3 triple-layer plastic for increased stiffness and durability.
- Comes with fore and aft cargo hatches, and 2 small hatches in front and back of the cockpit for easy access at sea.
- Low back deck lets you lie back easily if a roll is required.
- Equipped with skeg which helps with tracking and can be stowed away for a more playful ride.
- Full perimeter deck lines.
|Hull material||Three-layer roto-moulded plastic|
External cockpit dimensions
Dimensions of the cockpit, measured on the outside of the lip. The external measurement is useful when sizing sprayskirts.
|81 x 42cm (32 x 16½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
|Made in||United Kingdom|