A complete light combo for commutes and training. The bright 350-lumen front beam is the Streak 350, and the 30-lumen Hotshot SL keeps you seen from the rear. Multiple light modes give you options for anytime of the day, whether it’s a sunny afternoon or a dark December night on an unlit bike path. Both have low battery indicators to let you know when it’s time to USB charge them back to full power and brilliant visibility.
- Front light has 6 modes: high, medium, low, SteadyPulse, daytime safety mode and walking.
- SteadyPulse uses pulse flashes to alert night drivers, while constantly lighting your path.
- DayLightning uses lightning-like flashes for safety in peak daylight.
- Front light runs from 1.5 to 100 hours, depending on mode.
- Light mode memory recalls the last mode you used.
- Side illumination helps you be seen from left and right.
- Tool-free handlebar mount clamps on to 22-32mm diameter bars.
- Rear light has 4 modes: steady, single flash, triple flash and SteadyPulse.
- Rear light runs from 2 to 200 hours, depending on mode.
- Built-in clip attaches to packs, clothes or the included seat post mount.
- OSP technology lets you fine tune brightness and flash speeds.
- Both are water-resistant.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.