A technical trail shoe that hits the sweet spot between performance and durability. With buckles and straps, you can expect a super-solid, comfortable fit. For brief bouts of walking gnarly trail, the rubber sole sticks and the cushioned insole offers comfort. The Torbal midsole feels balanced when climbing (the ultra-stiff forefoot section aids power transfer) or descending (the flexible midsole creates a buttery, flowly feel).
- Uppers are synthetic leather and mesh: durable, ventilated and comfortable.
- Micro-adjustable ratcheting buckle and opposing velcro straps.
- Cushioned insole for comfortable walking.
- Shimano® Torbal torsional midsole is stiff for climbing yet has forgiving flex for descending.
- Durable, sticky rubber sole for traction hiking chuddery gravel or heinous mud.
- 2-hole clipless design best matched with PD-M530 and PD-M520 pedals.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Synthetic leather + mesh|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratchet buckle|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Nylon + fibreglass|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.