Make progress over technical ice, mixed, and dry tooling routes with this all-round tool. With an adjustable ergonomic handle, the angle can be changed by 5 degrees. For ice, it yields a natural feeling swing, for dry sections it can be angled for pulling and torqueing. The shaft's curve offers generous clearance and gives it precision and balance. Micro-adjustable trigger ledges and generously sized pommels on the shaft allow swift, smooth matching. The Mixed pick offer minimal ice penetration in brittle ice or mixed terrain.
- Hot-forged aluminum spine with a cold-resistant polymer overlay.
- Picks and handle adjust with an Allen bolt.
- Handle adjustment shifts from 100 degrees for ice, 105 for dry tooling.
- Mixed pick has a small hammer plate and extended teeth for hooking.
- Includes X-Trigger pommel.
- Includes micro-adjustable X-Grip trigger finger ledges and an X-Rest insert.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
|Head type||Hammer modular|