Ready to take the helm on your travels, the Navigator has a crossbody strap in addition to its convertible backpack straps. The front pockets can stash away bigger items and provide access to them on the go. The bottom zipper compartment holds magazines, shoes, or boarding passes, and magically doubles as an envelope for stuffing and storing the whole duffel.
- Black is made of 630-denier oxford nylon, Carbon is made of coated ripstop nylon.
- Comfortable backpack straps stow away when not in use.
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap for cross body carry.
- 2 tote style handles.
- U-shaped zippered access on top.
- External pockets are sized to fit travel accessories.
- Zippered bottom compartment doubles as a stuff sack for storing the whole duffle.
- Reinforced grab handles on all sides.
- Just on the edge of carry-on size, it might be a couple cm too long for some airlines.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|