Camper Peu Cami Low 18736 Shoes - Men's
Can shoes give hugs? These Peu Cami comes close. The leather upper follows the shape of your foot. The organic soles can be recycled and are stitched for a full 360° to reduce the use of glues. And the laces have lived a little already, as they've been recycled from plastic bottles.
- Uppers are leather with a suede finish.
- Lining is polyester, leather and pigskin.
- Laces are made of recycled PET woven elastic that lived a former life as a plastic bottle.
- Board lasted construction reduces foot fatigue.
- TPU outsole is 100% recyclable.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.