Get long-distance illumination from this seriously bright flashlight. The Fenix TK16 has 4 brightness modes, single-finger switch operation, and a strobe mode. 1000 lumens of light reaches up to 240 meters, so you can trek through any dark situation.
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 18650 (flat-top) rechargeable lithium-ion battery or 2, 3V CR123A Lithium batteries.
- Dual layer construction assures incredible conductivity and circuit efficiency.
- Maintains constant brightness.
- Tail switch for momentary-on function, easy and fast output selection, and strobe mode.
- Dual spring design offers better impact resistance and reduced carry noise.
- Includes holster, lanyard, 1 spare o-ring, manual, and warranty card.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||240m|
|Beam distance - flash||240m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - low||150 h|
|Burn time - med||10 h|
|Burn time - high||3.2 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (not included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|