Need to light up camp for midnight charades? This compact lantern has a rechargeable battery that runs up to 500 hours on Moonlight mode, and can be charged with a standard Micro B USB. Waterproof design means it'll hold up if you forget to pack it away at the end of the night, or if you doze off reading in the tent.
- Powerful LEDs pump out up to 350 lumens in turbo mode.
- Rechargeable battery last from 2 hours on turbo or 500 hours in moonlight mode.
- Operates as low as -40° C.
- Built-in magnet and tri-pod socket.
- Micro-USB rechargeable.
- Turbo, high, mid, low, red and flashing red modes.
- IPX-6 waterproofing.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Burn time||2.25-600 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.