Primal Wear Mahalo Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A jersey for standing out in a sea of team gear, or riding a curving ocean-side road. Designed to keep you comfortable so you can focus on your cycling, it uses a moisture-wicking fabric, which will keep you cool when the sun bakes the asphalt.
- SpeedPro double knit polyester is highly breathable and offer 2-way mechanical stretch.
- Offers UPF 35 rating.
- Sport Cut has a natural, non-constrictive fit through the sleeves and waist.
- Raglan sleeves extend from the arm cuff and attach right to the collar.
- 3 rear cargo pockets fit a banana, phone and cap.
- No elastic at sleeves and waist.
- Tagless design won't chafe on long days.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|