Keep your hands happy through long hours of saddle time. The padding on these gloves is positioned to work in harmony with your bone structure, while lightweight wicking fabric technology uses your sweat to cool things down.
- Glove padding bridges the ulnar and median nerves for superior comfort.
- Glove fit minimizes bunching at the palms for enhanced grip and handlebar feel.
- Synthetic leather palms are soft and durable.
- Easy-off glove removal tab.
- Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb.
- Hook-and-loop closure.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Nylon + polyurethane|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|