Padding in all the right places for comfort on long rides. Simple, lightweight with an ergonomic cut that fits, well, like a glove.
- Made of LYCRA® spandex with a synthetic leather palm.
- EVA foam for great cushioning.
- Tabs for easy on and off.
- Designed for good range of movement and a flexible fit.
- Lined terry thumb sniffle patch.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|