Mavic's lightest, most ventilated road gloves, so light they feel like nothing at all. Unpadded, so your one with your bike.
- Ultra-light, ventilated stretch open mesh fabric with excellent moisture transfer and cooling effect.
- Strategically placed micro laser perforations, increase breathability.
- Stretch mesh and soft nose wipe on the back.
- Durable synthetic fabric on the palm.
- Ergo Cut patterning allows maximum range of movement.
- Ergo Tab makes it easy to put on or take off the glove.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.