Tough and warm for brisk rides on the road, trail or mud-soaked CX course. Foam padding cuts down chattery vibrations, and is comfortable layer between your hands and the bars.
- Ergo palm with EVA foam for great cushioning.
- Grippy texture on index, middle and thumb.
- Pre-shaped cut to create easy flex and allows full range of movement.
- Tabs for getting them off.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure.
- Lined terry patch on the thumb.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|