Beauty and brains. The biodegradable materials in the frame, the recycled packaging, and organic cotton align with a commitment to conserve beaches and shorelines. For each pair sold, Spy contributes $5 to the Surfrider Foundation.
- Frame and hinges are made of biodegradable plant-derived polysaccharide material.
- Polycarbonate ARC lens ensures optically correct, distortion free viewing at all angles.
- 6-base radius curvature.
- Happy Grey-green Polar lens has 14.72% visible light transmission.
- Happy lenses heighten contrast detail in challenging conditions, giving excellent clarity and detail.
- Recycled packaging uses soy-based inks.
- Organic cotton protective bag and cleaning cloth included.
- For every pair sold, Spy contributes $5 to the Surfrider Foundation.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|Number of lenses included||1|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|