Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Shrug - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Genius when you’re chugging it out in the cold or dropping down on descents. Get full arm and shoulder coverage with less gap issues than traditional arm warmers.
- Elite transfer polyester and spandex dry fabric for excellent moisture transfer.
- Ice-Fil / IR Block fabric for sun protection and cooling aid.
- Full-length zipper up front for venting.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.