A small and light board to get your kids playing outside and on the water. They can use it to explore lakeside wildlife or even take it in waves when they’re comfortable and ready for a new challenge. Designed in Huntington Beach, California, the Jimmy Jr. uses high quality EPS blanks from Australia, that are precision CNC machined. The formed blank is hand sanded and glassed with 3 layers of fiberglass on the deck, 2 on the bottom, with a gloss treatment applied after a final sanding to provide a protective skin and lustre.
- Full rail and flat bottom make it one of the most stable boards available for this size.
- Soft EVA deck for superior traction.
- Ergonomic carry handle.
- Pre-installed plug at the nose of the board is ready for you to install an action camera mount.
- Iincludes a board bag and leash.
- Length is good for everyone under 68kg (150lbs.).
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.