Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Leather Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Asics brings back the iconic 1968 Onitsuka Tiger. First seen at the 1966 Olympic pre-trials, the Mexico 66 has textured trims with red and blue tiger stripes.
- Leather upper with leather and suede trim.
- Textile lining.
- Perforated, cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Sizing is unisex, equal to US men's sizing.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.