The NRS Anarchy Helmet brings a cool head to turbulent situations. Its BOA ratchet retention system and ConeHead™ liner provide a level of protection conventional designs can't match, and wraps it all in a super-lightweight package.
- ABS plastic shell is lightweight and durable.
- ConeHead technology spreads impact and dissipates G-forces. 2 layers of high and low density cone-shaped projections mesh together and compress during impact.
- Ventilated shell helps with cooling and reduces the effects of water forces.
- Removable ear pads add protection, and let you take them off for better hearing.
- BOA dial retention system prevents shifting in turbulent water.
- Set of hook-and-loop EVA foam pads let you customize the fit to your head.
- Adjustable chin strap with 4-point attachment holds the helmet in place.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable dial + interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).