A home for those who roam the world’s higher places. The single wall construction makes it fast to set up, keeps the overall weight low, and allows maximum useable interior space. Twin vents and a large mesh door let you adapt the Chock 2 for cold windy nights or to warmer, sunnier conditions.
- Tent body is Tegraltex FR, a 3-layer material that combines ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating. It’s waterproof, breathable, and meets CPAI-84 standards for flame retardancy.
- Bathtub floor is black for fast drying.
- 2 vents, both protected by eaves, reduce condensation without letting precip in.
- Large external mesh door allows excellent ventilation in warmer weather.
- 4 guy line points let you add stability in strong winds.
- Note that single wall tents breathe best in colder, drier conditions.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||Waterproof-breathable flame-resistant fabric|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.1m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||60 x 16cm|
|Pole diameter||9 mm 8.5mm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.