A single wall shelter that's sturdy enough for summit bids and Arctic expeditions, and can stand up to shrieking winds. Single wall construction makes it fast to set up, and there’s no inner canopy to get soaked as you pitch it. The useable interior space is maximized as well, so you have a liveable place to wait out less-than-optimal conditions.
- Tent body is eVent DVStorm, a 3-layer material that combines ripstop nylon with a waterproof breathable membrane.
- Abrasion resistant 70-denier nylon bathtub floor is black for fast drying, and has a tunnel vent drain.
- Tunnel vents allow air circulation without admitting weather.
- Guy line points stabilize the structure in strong winds.
- Weatherproof donut tie-in secures the tent to an anchor.
- Oversized stake-out points allow the use of skis, poles or other gear instead of pegs.
- Accessory vestibule sold separately.
- Note that single wall tents breathe best in colder, drier conditions.
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||Waterproof-breathable fabric|
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.1m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||55 x 18cm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.