Laidback in looks only – these are proper technical shorts for mountain biking. The stretchy fabric gives lots of movement in the riding position, and the DWR finish sheds rain and splashes. To give you options, they have removable inner shorts with a chamois for padding over medium trail distances.
- Durable Trail Tech ST fabric has good stretch with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Ergo insert has 2 densities and thicknesses of perforated foam for comfort, support and moisture management.
- Removable inner shorts are made of quick-drying, breathable fabric that wicks moisture.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Inner silicone leg grips.
- Rear pocket with Velcro® closure.
- Inseam length is 30cm for outer short, 18cm for inner short.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.