Sprawl and turn in your sleep without rolling onto the cold, cold ground. This roomy bag is uninsulated on the bottom to save weight. Instead, it uses an integrated sleeve to hold a sleeping pad securely under you. The cut is roomier than a traditional mummy bag, but without the bulk of compressed insulation below you.
- Insotect Hotstream® synthetic insulation has high loft and 100% recycled content.
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a nylon taffeta lining.
- Construction combines layers of flexed insulation with small anchor pieces to connect them. Layers increase loft and trap warm air, while the anchors retain heat by eliminating gaps.
- For best results, use with a pad that has an R-value of 4 or more.
- Built-in pocket keeps a pillow in place through the night.
- Liner loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
- Draft flap covers the zipper.
- Vaulted foot box gives your feet some wiggle room.
- Includes a mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack.
- Regular fits a 51 x 183cm sleeping pad. Long fit a 51 x 198cm pad. Wide long fits a 64 x 198cm pad.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||23 x 51cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.