For warm-weather rides, the lightweight fabric has excellent breathability, moisture transfer and compression. A deep zip lets you get the air flowing at the top of your climb, and its efficient wicking keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your ride.
- Made of Select Transfer Dry polyester, the benchmark for a light, wicking and breathable fabric.
- 12.75in. zipper offers venting.
- 3 back drop-in pockets for a light windbreaker and a handful of gels.
- Elastic hem prevents the jersey from twisting when your pockets aren't filled on both sides.
- Reflective elements keep you visible.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|