Pearl Izumi Select Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A sleek esthetic cut from highly compressive fabric come together for a jersey that looks good, and feels great on. A full length zipper lets you get the air flowing at the top of your climb, and highly efficient wicking keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your ride.
- Made of Select Transfer Dry polyester for exceptional compression and moisture transferring power.
- UPF rated at 50+.
- Full-length zipper offers easy in/out and plenty of venting.
- 2 back drop-in pockets for a light windbreaker and a handful of gels.
- Reflective elements keep you visible.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 back drop-in|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.