Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's
Standard jersey features get an upgrade via In-R-Cool fabric that prevents UV absorption. The venting panels and full-length zipper are second and third level options for adding even more pedal-powered cooling.
- Made of polyester Elite Transfer In-R-Cool fabric for sun protection and cooling.
- UPF50+ protection.
- Full-length zipper for venting.
- Direct vent panels.
- Elasticized gripper on back to keep hem in place.
- 5-pocket design.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||5 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.