Pearl Izumi Elite Escape Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Standard jersey features get an upgrade via In-R-Cool fabric that prevents UV absorption. The venting panels and full-length zipper are second and third level options for adding even more pedal-powered cooling.
- Made of polyester Elite Transfer In-R-Cool fabric for sun protection and cooling.
- UPF50+ protection.
- Full-length zipper for venting.
- Direct vent panels.
- Elasticized gripper on back to keep hem in place.
- 5-pocket design.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||5 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.