Top-notch details and water-repellent down insulation for big warmth and big value. This traditional mummy bag is constructed with high quality materials to help lighten the load in your pack, and at a surprisingly good price. Filled with DownTek water-repellent insulation, it helps keep you drier for longer in damp conditions. Inner fabric loops accommodate a bag liner for particularly chilly hut trips, and a draft tube folds over the zipper to reduce cold air from creeping in.
- Insulated with DownTek water-repellent 600 fill-power down to help keep you dry.
- Breathable ripstop nylon shell is downproof and has water-repellent finish.
- Collar and side panels use Insotect Flow technology to uniformly distribute heat throughout the bag, eliminating potential cold spots.
- Body has traditional baffle construction to surround you in warmth.
- Features include hood, liner loops, hang loops, no-draft collar and no-draft zipper.
- Nylon stuff sack included.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||600 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||20 x 45cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|EN Extreme Temperature Rating||-32°C|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.