Cutting edge fabric and venting panels help you kick it into high gear. Moisture-wicking polyester with mesh in all the right places mean you can chug up an incline even on muggy days.
- ELITE Transfer polyester fabric for superior moisture transfer.
- Direct-Vent (mesh) panels for max ventilation.
- Flatlock seams.
- Full-length zipping for added venting.
- 3 back prockets.
- Reflective piping for low-light visibility.
- UPF 40+ protection.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.