Pearl Izumi Elite Escape LTD Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Cutting edge fabric and venting panels help you kick it into high gear. Moisture-wicking polyester with mesh in all the right places mean you can chug up an incline even on muggy days.
- ELITE Transfer polyester fabric for superior moisture transfer.
- Direct-Vent (mesh) panels for max ventilation.
- Flatlock seams.
- Full-length zipping for added venting.
- 3 back prockets.
- Reflective piping for low-light visibility.
- UPF 40+ protection.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.