Pearl Izumi P.R.O. In-R-Cool Bibshorts - Men's
Stay cool on humid days with these futurisitc, performance-engineered bibs. The tech design provides heat management via a reflective coating and Minerale fabric – that incorporates crushed volcanic rock for cooling and moisture transfer. To top it off, the seamless and multi-density chamois pad provides total comfort and support where it matters.
- Transfer In-R-Cool fabric with reflective Coldblack technology is fast-cooling and heat reflective.
- Transfer Dry fabric with Minerale yarn accelerates dry time and reduces odour.
- Seamless chamois has multiple densities of foam: 13mm under the sit bones to 4mm in areas with less saddle pressure.
- Fabric at leg opening incorporates silicone to distribute pressure evenly without sacrificing security.
- Meshy bib upper aids cooling.
- Bib has storage pocket to fit electronics.
- Reflective elements.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.