A performance fit jersey for hard riding on humid days. Fast-drying In-R-Cool fabric efficiently wicks moisture, and won't get gross after long days in the saddle. The sleeve and shoulder panels feature reflective Coldblack technology for added sun protection and cooling.
- In-R-Cool main fabric efficiently wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Coldblack fabric in the sleeve and shoulder panels offfers cooling and reflective sun protection.
- Strategically placed mesh inserts aid breathability.
- 3 rear pockets house essentials.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.