Pearl Izumi Select LTD Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A sleek technically designed jersey that lets you get the air flowing at the top of your climb, and highly efficient wicking keeps you dry and comfortable throughout your ride.
- Made of Select Transfer polyester, the benchmark for a light, wicking and breathable fabric.
- 12.75in. zipper offers venting.
- 3 back drop-in pockets for a light windbreaker and a handful of gels.
- Elastic hem prevents the jersey from twisting when your pockets aren't filled on both sides.
- Reflective elements keep you visible.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.