Pearl Izumi Elite Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Turn up the heat with a race-inspired jersey that keeps you cool. In-R-Cool fabric has venting panels and a full-length zip to ensure you don’t overheat on long, hot rides. Back pockets plus a sweat-proof security pocket houses your precious cargo. Reflective elements add dawn or dusk visibility.
- Elite Transfer In-R-Cool® polyester fabric with Ice-fil® fibres to keep your skin cool and UPF 50+ protection.
- Polyester and elastane Direct-Vent mesh panels.
- Full length zip for venting.
- Sublimated graphics on select panels.
- Elasticized gripper on back keeps hem in place.
- 3 back pockets plus zippered sweat-proof security pocket.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.