Pearl Izumi Elite Short Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Turn up the heat with a race-inspired jersey that keeps you cool. In-R-Cool fabric has venting panels and a full-length zip to ensure you don’t overheat on long, hot rides. Back pockets plus a sweat-proof security pocket houses your precious cargo. Reflective elements add dawn or dusk visibility.
- Elite Transfer In-R-Cool® polyester fabric with Ice-fil® fibres to keep your skin cool and UPF 50+ protection.
- Polyester and elastane Direct-Vent mesh panels.
- Full length zip for venting.
- Sublimated graphics on select panels.
- Elasticized gripper on back keeps hem in place.
- 3 back pockets plus zippered sweat-proof security pocket.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.