The set includes, a totally amazing BioLite stove, a grill to cook food over its flames, a heat-shielded KettlePot to boil water, and a FlexLight so you can see that perfect sear. The stove not only heats water and cooks food, it converts the heat to current to power your phone or other USB-chargeable devices. Light up the stove, switch the fan to high, then sit back and marvel: you'll be using the same fuel as your caveman ancestors to cook, instagram and make tea.
- Stove is made of stainless steel, aluminum and plastic.
- Maximum continuous power output for USB is 2W at 5V. Peak is 4W at 5V.
- Includes stove, fire-lighter, instructions, stuff sack, and USB cord for internal battery charging. (USB cables for individual devices not included.)
- Battery requires initial charging via USB and recharging if the stove is not used for 6 months.
- Pot weight limit for the stove is 3.6kg.
- Stainless steel grill with a 355 square cm cooking area.
- Don't place pots on the grill, just food.
- Grill works with BioLite camp stoves only.
- KettlePot has a stainless steel body.
- FlexLight turns off and on with a gentle tap and press mechanism.
- Coated folding handles.
- Heat-resistant BPA-free lid locks tightly to the pot with a silicone seal for spill-free pouring.
- Includes a bowl that fits inside the pot, lid with a spout, and a stuff sack.
- KettlePot has a 1.5L capacity (dimensions are 13.2 x 26cm).
|Burner components||Stainless steel|
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
|Dimensions||12.7 x 21.5cm|
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.