A technical pack for bike lanes, scree slopes or departure gates. The versatile suspension system adjusts for differing fits: curved for riding or hiking, or closer to the back for day-to-day use. When transitioning from the city to the weekend, perforated foam straps and a removable webbing belt help ease the load. When hauling goods home from your travels, the top stretch panel and compression straps let you load it up.
- Nylon with rugged 840-denier fabric high-wear areas ensure longterm durability.
- Super-Tramp suspension system activates via one strap for a custom fit.
- Top loading roll top design.
- Perforated, padded shoulder straps and back panels keep the cool air flowing.
- Removable webbing hipbelt.
- Internal padded laptop sleeve holds laptops up to 15 inches.
- Daisy chain panel and compression straps add contact points when pack space is low.
- Hydration compatible sleeve.
|Main fabric||420-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||840-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.