Chainsaw backpack. Sounds best when you say it out loud. Chain. Saw. Back. Pack. This sweet rig is a complete, portable trail-building workshop for your back. Designed and developed by and for trail builders who need to reach remote places, by bike, with heavy tools and equipment. It's built with bomber materials and uses a sophisticated carrying system to distribute the load symmetrically and keep it as close to the body's center of gravity as possible. No dig, no ride!
- Made of 1000-denier cordura with a super-durable, water-resistant coating and panels of strong, waterproof tarp fabric.
- Neutralite harness system uses lightweight foam padding on shoulder straps, back and hipbelt and is designed to centre the load and make riding doable.
- Cutouts in the foam backpanel keep air moving.
- Clamshell zippered access to main compartment.
- Separate reinforced tool compartment.
- Separate pocket for wet items.
- Hipbelt pockets.
- Dedicated phone or sunglasses pocket keeps them clean and protected.
- Key clip so don't arrive at the trailhead without.
- Stowable straps let you attach an axe, chainsaw, clippers or body armour.
- Stowable nail wrap.
- Compression straps.
- Integrated whistle in the sternum strap.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||Cordura nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.