The Stage series is EVOC's technical line, designed for those who want both carrying comfort and ventilation. The Air Flow system distributes weight neutrally across your centre of gravity and minimizes surface contact across your back and shoulders. Brace Link freely moving shoulder straps adapt to your shoulder width. At 12 litres, the Stage Pack is right for bringing the essentials or getting out for a post-work ride.
- Made of 210-denier ripstop nylon with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Panels of 600-denier polyurethane coated polyester in high wear areas.
- Air Flow Contact harness system distributes weight and minimizes contact to reduce sweating and improve ventilation. Air mesh backing on skin contact surfaces.
- Brace Link shoulder straps provide load distribution, and automatically position the straps to suit the width of your shoulders.
- Lightly padded hip fins for stabilization.
- Zippered clamshell access.
- Separate quick access tool compartment.
- Side stretch pockets and a loop for blinky light.
- Dedicated phone/sunglasses pocket.
- Key clip.
- Helmet carry system accommodates full face helmets.
- Stowable armor carry straps, compression straps and a grab handle on top.
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L (not included).
- Integrated whistle in the sternum strap.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.