Optimized for endurance races, this ultra-light, minimalist pack uses an Air Tune back system to channel air down your back. It has wide, comfortable hip wings and easy access pockets for getting snacks on the go. Tested during the 700+km Cape Epic race, it has proven to be most worthy for rides in grueling, hot conditions.
- Made of 210-denier ripstop nylon with a polyurethane coating.
- 600-denier polyester in high wear areas.
- Soft Air mesh on skin contact surfaces moves moisture.
- AirTune back system is made of moulded foam with mesh-backed channels.
- Contoured lightweight shoulder straps and hip fins.
- Clamshell zippered access to main hydration compartment.
- Small zippered external pocket.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets.
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 2L - 2L reservoir is included.
- Loop for blinky light.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.