For fast-moving adventures, this vest stores water and fuel and doesn't bounce as you run. This backcountry option has 16.5L of capacity and is made to meet ultra-runner Peter Bakwin’s specifications. It will see you through mountain runs, LD speed hikes, fast and light ridge runs and ski-mo competitions. Water and fuel ride up front where you can access them quickly without breaking your stride.
- Made of strong, lightweight silnylon.
- Super-soft Velvetex binding on seams prevents chafing.
- High ride won’t interfere with your cadence.
- Shoulder pockets fit phones or other electronics.
- Bottle holster on front with drawstring closure.
- Mesh pouches on bottle holsters hold full or empty gel packs, and pouches below holsters carry electrolytes or valuables.
- Emergency whistle on front.
- Zip pockets on side and back keep you organized.
- 2 trekking pole loops let you stow poles without removing the vest.
- Dual ice axe loops on back.
- Main back pocket holds a hydration reservoir (not included) or other gear.
- External zigzag bungee for lashing on a jacket.
- Includes a 0.5L soft TPU bottle that packs down to almost nothing when empty.
- Measure at bottom ribs. Small fits 61-84cm. Medium fits chests 79–102cm. Large fits chests 91-117cm.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|