Accommodates bottles and a hydration reservoir, but it's so light you'll forget it's there. The mesh harness won't bounce when running rollercoaster trails, and it stays airy and breathable on muggy days of asphalt training.
- Made of strong, lightweight 40-denier silnylon.
- Soft and breathable meshy harness and backpanel sections.
- Dual sternum straps and side straps ensure a fine-tuned fit.
- Rear pocket accommodates a hydration reservoir up to 2L.
- Fast access front pockets fit UD soft bottles up to 300ml.
- Zippered front pocket and meshy Velcro® pocket house phones and keys.
- Small fits chests 60 to 100cm. Medium fits chests 70 to 115cm. Large fits chests 80 to 140cm.
|Main fabric||40-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately)|