Efficient packing and a no-H2O zone. The welded seams on Blocker Sacks add strength and durability. The rectangular shape saves space in a boat or pack. Roll-top closures seal securely for water or landlocked adventures.
- Made of lightweight 70-denier PVC-free coated nylon.
- Rectangular shape packs 20% more efficiently than round sacks.
- Welded seams are stronger than sewn and taped options.
- Roll-top closure has a grippy stiffening strip to ensure a wrinkle-free seal.
- Colour-coded sizes organize your gear.
|Material||70-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|