Stuffs a surprisingly big amount of gear. Made of burly fabric, this travel bag comes with stretch zipper zones to give more cramming capacity for your comfiest (but bulkiest) hoodie. It’s sized to meet most airline carry-on guidelines, and has skateboard wheels for rolling smoothly to the departure gate. Plus it gives you the option to attach your own backpack if you’re going gear-intensive.
- Camo colour is made of 840-denier polyester with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Black colour is made of 1680-denier ballistic nylon with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- Durable back panel protects your cargo, and is made of EVA foam and thermoplastic polyurethane.
- Cram™ stretch panels next to the zipper lets you overpack and still close the bag.
- Lockable external zippers fit TSA-approved locks (not included).
- Telescoping handle.
- Hideaway Snake Stack lets you strap another backpack (not included) onto the bag and drag them both along.
- Storage pocket is accessible from inside and outside.
- Inner mesh dividers keep your shoes and shirts separate.
- Side compression straps.
- Lightweight Ixion wheels.
- Stowable luggage ID tag.
|Main fabric||Fabrics vary; see product description|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|