This globe-trotting bag is a favourite among the Burton pro team. The Wheelie Double Deck roller can handle 2 weeks’ worth of gear and still has room for gifts, souvenirs and your biggest hoodie thanks to the volume-enhancing stretch zipper zones. Durable skate wheels go from airport floor to city streets with ease and a SnakeStack™ attachment strap lets you carry multiple bags at once. A removable duffle bag makes this a great choice for side trips and smaller journeys too.
- Fabric is burly 1680-denier nylon with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- EVA foam and TPU plastic back panel for protection.
- Lockable contoured external zippers fit TSA approved locks (not included).
- IXION™ lightweight skateboard wheels roll well.
- Telescoping ergonomic handle.
- Hideaway Snake Stack external backpack attachment lets you attach an another backpack.
- Volume enhancing CRAM™ zones let you over pack and still get the bag closed.
- Storage pocket is accessible from both the inside and the outside.
- Internal mesh dividers.
- External side compression straps.
- Grab straps on top and front.
- Stowable luggage ID tag.
|Main fabric||1680-denier ballistic nylon|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|