The Yeti 400 has enough juice to power your electronic devices at your off-grid basecamp or weekend cabin. You get serious power, like running a generator without all the noise and fumes. With female charging ports: 12V (car cigarette lighter), 2 x USB Type A, and 2 x AC that accepts grounded and ungrounded plugs, you can charge almost anything, from DSLR batteries, to laptops.
- Charge times are 5 hours from a wall charger (72W), 13 hours from a car charger (30W) and 26-52 hours from the Boulder 30 solar panel.
- AGM lead-acid battery uses absorbent glass mat to reduce weight, improved reliability, and charge times. It is spill proof and does not require hazardous material restrictions when shipping.
- Battery should be kept full and will last longer if you do not drain it completely.
- Battery should be kept plugged into a power source during storage, or fully-charge your Yeti 400 every 3-6 months.
- Peak capacity is 396Wh (12V, 33Ah) and last through hundreds of cycles.
- Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated.
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- AC inverter US (output, 60Hz, pure sine wave): 110V, 2.6A (300W continuous, 600W surge max).
- Power pole chaining port: 12V, up to 33A (400W max).
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle):14-29V, up to 10A (120W max)
- LCD power status display tells you how much power you are getting and using, as well as battery charge capacity
- Operating temp is 0-40°C.
- Includes a Goal Zero Yeti 400 Power Pack, Wall Charger, 4.7mm to 8.0mm Legacy Nomad Panel Adapter.
|Dimensions||26 x 20 x 20cm|