Evolv Shaman Rock Shoes - Unisex
- Available prices $199.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
With a down camber and down-turned, asymmetric toe profile, the Shaman delivers high-performance for the gym, steep sport climbing, and bouldering. Redesigned with more rubber for toe hooking, and an inset front strap for better medial side toe scrumming.
- Vegan-friendly synthetic Synthratek VX is perforated and slightly elasticity for a close, snappy fit.
- Downturned profile with Evolv's Love Bump and Knuckle Box put your toes into a position of power while remaining comfortable.
- Arch tensioning middle strap and heel counter provide snugness.
- Highly asymmetric last for high-level sporty performance.
- VTR rand is thicker in the toe area for durability.
- 4.2mm Trax high friction rubber for secure grip.
- Evolv suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|