Evolv Shaman Rock Shoes - Unisex
With a down camber and down-turned, asymmetric toe profile, the Shaman delivers high-performance for the gym, steep sport climbing, and bouldering. Redesigned with more rubber for toe hooking, and an inset front strap for better medial side toe scrumming.
- Vegan-friendly synthetic Synthratek VX is perforated and slightly elasticity for a close, snappy fit.
- Downturned profile with Evolv's Love Bump and Knuckle Box put your toes into a position of power while remaining comfortable.
- Arch tensioning middle strap and heel counter provide snugness.
- Highly asymmetric last for high-level sporty performance.
- VTR rand is thicker in the toe area for durability.
- 4.2mm Trax high friction rubber for secure grip.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|