Five Ten Wall Master Rock Shoes - Unisex
Graduate from pooched out rental shoes with this stiff, supportive option. The stiff sole and midsole offer confidence on small edges and pockets, and help build up your foot strength. Velcro closure system is easy to slide on and off for when belaying or letting your feet air out on hot and humid days at the crag.
- Unlined leather uppers form to your feet.
- Easy on and off hook and loop closure system.
- Stiff midsoles are great for edging and jamming in cracks.
- Single piece sole uses an extra-thick toe rand for long wear.
- Heel tension system is comfortable and secure.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.