Five Ten Wall Master Rock Shoes - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Graduate from pooched out rental shoes with this stiff, supportive option. The stiff sole and midsole offer confidence on small edges and pockets, and help build up your foot strength. Velcro closure system is easy to slide on and off for when belaying or letting your feet air out on hot and humid days at the crag.
- Unlined leather uppers form to your feet.
- Easy on and off hook and loop closure system.
- Stiff midsoles are great for edging and jamming in cracks.
- Single piece sole uses an extra-thick toe rand for long wear.
- Heel tension system is comfortable and secure.
- Five Ten suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.