Kokatat Gore-Tex Passage Anorak - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
For hitting the high seas, this performance 3-layer paddling anorak is fully waterproof and very breathable. It has a stowable and removable hood, a tall weather-proof collar and an asymmetrical zip. It's constructed without a neck gasket, so its not a full dry top, but is still plenty sea-worthy.
- Fabric is 3 layer waterproof-breathable nylon GORE-TEX.
- Removable hood is lighter GORE-TEX PacLite fabric.
- Adjustable gusseted collar is coated, splash-resistant Lycra, lined with cozy fleece.
- Asymmetric zip is ½-length.
- Wrists have latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop closure.
- Dual tunnel waist design with hook and loop compatible neoprene waist adjustment.
- 2 self-draining arm pockets.
- Reflective details.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|