Harrowing slopers, knife-edge crimps, bullet-hole monos – all climbing holds are not made equal. Featuring 5 different brushes and a handy carrying case, this kit sets you up for squeezing barely-there slopers in Squamish or crushing pocketed faces in Joe's Valley.
- 2 classic boar's hair brushes with high bristle counts.
- Boar's hair ammo brush provides 2 bristle options for scrubbing miniscule holds.
- Dual-sided synthetic brush for cleaning dirty topouts or new projects.
- Dual-sided boar and horse hair brush gets every last bit of dirt or grime off even the most well-used holds.
- Dry-bag inspired carrying case keeps brushes from getting left at the crag.