Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack Bib Short - Women's
A high-performance interface between the bike and your anatomy, these bib-shorts set the standard for comfort and moisture transfer. The 8-panel cut is designed to fit closely and the bib-short provides a stability and core support without constriction at the waist. A tailored chamois uses variable thickness padding and an ergonomic cut that relieves pressure points and allows air to circulate.
- Select Transfer fabric is nylon and elastane.
- Flat-lock seams.
- Select 1:1 chamois uses a smooth, brushed top, mid-density suspension foam and a wicking back fabric.
- Silicone print keep the legs in place.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Inseam is 10in.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.