This hybrid sleeping bag/puffy coat lets you sleep curled on your side or on your stomach. Wear it like a jacket, sit up, use the arm ports to drink some hot chocolate, cook breakfast or read a book. Then stow the footbox and walk around camp, making everyone jealous of your coziness.
- Shell is 30-denier polyester ripstop.
- Lining is 30-denier polyester taffeta.
- 600 fill-power duck DriDown is treated so it absorbs less moisture, retains loft and dries 33% faster than untreated down.
- Jacket hood has no cords or toggles, but fits comfortably snug around your face.
- Zipperless arm ports have no toggles or hook-and-loop closures to get in the way.
- Garment-style shoulders let you sit upright in the bag without it tugging.
- 58in. zipper is easy to operate, with dual sliders that can be opened from the bottom for venting.
- Draft collar, tube, and yoke keep warm in.
- Foot box can be tucked up with toggles to prevent the bag from dragging when you walk around.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Insulation||600 fill-power water-repellent duck down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||30-denier ripstop polyester|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||22 x 38cm|
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Length||Fits up to 5' 8" (172 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.