A tremendous helmet that combines class-leading aerodynamics with everyday cooling and comfort. Developed in collaboration with Team Sky, it provides total coverage and locked-in, comfort without feeling bulky. Wind-tunnel tested, the exquisitely shaped shell offers aerodynamics regardless of your head position (Most aerodynamic helmets are aero only in certain riding positions). It's the details that make this helmet a special one: eco-leather chinstrap is supple and comfortable, while the micro dial provides a nuanced fit that can be tuned with one hand.
- Shell is exceptionally aerodynamic while offering excellent head coverage.
- Octo Fit tensioning with micro dial is comfortable, secure and easy to adjust.
- Polycarbonate layers in key areas improve protection and shock absorption.
- 3D Dry padding with open cell construction is comfortable and lightweight.
- Removable and washable inner padding.
- Inner padding and fabric are antibacterial treated.
- Eco-leather chinstrap is comfortable and durable.
- High visibility stickers are effective without detracting from aesthetics.
- Carry bag included.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial + interchangeable foam pads|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).