Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Road Running Shoes - Men's
Pick up the pace in a solid road shoe. Zoom air units give you cushioning and put spring in your strides. Horizontal lugs add responsiveness on hills and uneven terrain. Dynamic Flywire construction locks down your foot for support and to promote a natural stride.
- Engineered mesh provides support, breathability and great fit.
- Dynamic Nike Flywire locks down the midfoot for support.
- Zoom air in the heel and forefoot combined with cushlon foam provides a firm yet cushioned and responsive ride.
- Lateral crash rail provides a smooth transition for all types of foot strike.
- Horizontal lugs with perforated perimeter enhance cushioning.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.